Established in 1955 by a two-term Florida governor and candidate for President of the United States, Levin, Papantonio, Thomas, Mitchell, Rafferty & Proctor has been recognized as one of the most successful law firms in America because of the verdicts we have won for our clients.
At Levin, Papantonio, Thomas, Mitchell, Rafferty & Proctor, we are securities lawyers dedicated to fighting for the rights of victims of securities fraud, broker misconduct, and unsuitable investment advice. We are
- the fourth most successful law firm in the United States
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbel® Peer Review Ratings™
- 40 attorneys strong
- supported by 175 dedicated staff members
In the past 25 years, the firm has received more than 75 jury verdicts in the amount of $1 million or more, including:
- 12 jury verdicts in excess of $10 million
- $380 million verdict against a multinational corporation
- 2 verdicts in excess of $450 million
- total verdicts in excess of $2.5 billion
Led by Peter Mougey, the past President of the national securities bar, PIABA, a Florida securities Super-Lawyer, Florida Legal Elite, and one of Florida's top 100 trial attorneys, our Securities and Business Tort Department has represented more than 1,500 investment fraud victims across the country in state and federal court and securities industry arbitration.
Our attorneys have been:
- named as Top Ten Litigators
- nominated as one of the top trial teams in the country by the Public Justice Foundation
- profiled by the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Forbes, Time Magazine, George Magazine, Newsweek, Fox News, ABC News, CNN, The American Lawyer, Lawyer Weekly and the National Law Journal
- frequently asked to participate as faculty at industry and legal education seminars across the nation
Our experienced legal team routinely manages cases with millions of documents and dozens of witnesses and has successfully litigated against some of the largest financial institutions in the world.
Get the legal help you need today! Contact Levin, Papantonio, Thomas, Mitchell, Rafferty & Proctor, P.A. or call (855) 345-1554 for your free case consultation. Our investment fraud lawyers welcome clients nationwide.